Wednesday 12 September 2012

Amarya Beauty Box-September


Received my September Amarya box! I was so surprised and so eager to know what is inside when the postman gave me this big Amarya box.

Here's the content of my box:


Dr.Hauschka Daily Face Care Kit (for normal, dry and sensitive skin)

This kit contains the following products:
Cleansing Cream (10g)
Cleansing Milk (10ml)
Facial Toner (10ml)
Moisturizing Day Cream (5ml)
Quince Day Cream (5g)
Rose Day Cream (5g)

Also there is a Dr.Hauschka 's Catalogue included in the box, which provides the detailed information about the brand and its products. I am really happy to receive this kit, which is included from cleanser, tone to moisturise. Can't wait to try them.

Herbfarmacy Lip Conditioner (6g) This lip balm contains herb Marshmallow and specially made vanilla infused oil, which is great for lip softener and conditioner. This brand is new to me and I will put this lip balm in my handbag and see how it works.

A great beauty box! Start looking forward to my next one....

Did you get an Amarya Box this month? What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I love the Amarya box, allways great value and the customer service is so good!

    www.anagoesgreenbeautyorganic.blogspot.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! Their customer service is really good!

      Delete
  2. I really loved this box - definitely my favourite box from Amarya so far! Love your review :)

    If you wanna see my review of the box its here:

    http://fashboxstyle.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/amarya-beauty-box-september-2012.html

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, one of my favourite!

      http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
      UK High Street Fashion & Style
      xoxo

      Delete